Aims & Objective
- Empowering community to attain the entitlements of socio- economic, cultural, and political spheres with enjoying civil right.
- To Research communicate, identify and Wipe out the Countries Socio-economic challenge.
- To conduct sound and feasible welfare and development programmes at remote, far-flung humanity, to join the mission to ensure India as development nation.
- To co-operate and join hands with the funding agencies for the high impact of following welfare and development programmes of Government and general lawful activities.
- To work for the eradication of illiteracy and provide quality education to all.
- To prevent, detect, address and resolve health problems and implement cost effective and efficient health care delivery system.
- To create awareness about the important of environment and its preservation for good health.
- To encourage and create awareness among local people preserving their cultural and traditional heritage.
- To create better tomorrows for all in our Society.
Organization Beliefs are completely focused to social welfare arid development activities. Some of the beliefs are as follows:
- To cope with the community and aware them.
- To co-operate society for their overall development.
- To work for Cleaning garbage & Waste Products.
- Make this world a better place to live in.
- Disposal of unclaimed dead bodies.
- Respect and care for the community of Life.
- Establish social security.
- Computer Literacy.
- Strengthen the Deprived.
- Treat all Human beings in equality.